HASSELBLAD DIGITAL, CONSULTATION AND SALES
HOUSE OF VICTOR
Brand new versions of Hasselblad firmware are available online for you to update yourself, through Phocus.
Follow the instructions below and you can be up and running in no time. Please contact House of Victor if you would like for us to update your cameras and sensors.
Manual updating of firmware is available in the Phocus software, from version 2.5.5 Mac and 2.5.5 Windows. But it is suggested that you download the latest version of Phocus.
Procedures for updating capture unit firmware via the Phocus software:
1. Unzip the downloaded file.
2. Make sure your camera is turned on.
3. Connect your complete camera, including the capture unit, lens and viewfinder to Phocus using a POWERED Firewire cable.
4. Go to "File" and then "Update Firmware" and locate the desired firmware package (.cim) on your computer, and click "Update".
5. Follow the instructions provided from the software carefully! Do not switch off the camera during the update process, unless specifically
requested by the Phocus software.
6. When the update has been finalized, please restart your camera and check that the firmware has been successfully updated.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: During the upgrade procedure do NOT disconnect the firewire cable until prompted!
Unintentionally removing the Firewire cable during the firmware download procedure could in worst case render
the camera useless which would require the need for authorized service.
If you have any problems, please contact House of Victor.
HOUSE OF VICTOR
The H5D has introduced many new photographers to a new level of medium format digital photography. The popularity of the upgrades from H3, H4 to the H5 System has blown away all of the new users. Currently, we are not only accepting orders, but delivering all levels of the H5 cameras. We look forward to getting these cameras into your hands, and changing the way you do photography.
Contact John at House of Victor.
WEBSITE FEATURES HASSELBLAD WORK
Please visit this site. All of the work featured on this site is work from Hasselblad Digital.